Monday, January 28, 2013

Obsessed

these days with.......
 

~CHEVRON PRINT .....on like anything. Can't get enough of it and if your having a baby shower then yup you will probably get something with chevron print on it

~LIFETIME MOVIES or NETFLIX MOVIES......it's my go to if there are no shows on

~CLEANING, ORGANIZING and DECORATING......that does not mean my house looks like the rooms you see on pinterest by any means, it's because of pinterest i feel the need to be busy and
working on home decor stuff.

~BURT'S BEES CHAP STICK AND B&BW SHEA BUTTER LOTION.......you will always find that chap stick in my purse and on my night stand and I can't go to sleep without putting that lotion on my feet :-)

~MAKING PHOTO BOOKS......I have made 2 already and need to make our Christmas one, Shutterfly makes it too easy. Forget big bulky photo books or photos laying around that you intend to organize and never do.

~MAKING MEMORIES WITH NEW AND OLD FRIENDS.......stepping out of my shell and making play dates and dinner dates and connecting with friends and letting our kids start those same kind of relationships

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete