Wednesday, January 30, 2013

bits and pieces of me.....

here are some facts about me....

-I have my teaching certificate but have never had a "real" teaching job .....waste of a degree some would say and I know some think, but the best part of holding a degree is knowing that I did it and obtained it

-my dream job is and always has been to be a nurse !!!!! I am 70% sure I will go to school one day to obtain it, scared to for sure though. i would like to be a labor and delivery or postpartum nurse, sigh...one day perhaps.

-I have Major road rage, no really.....but having my business magnets on my car has toned it down a touch. I just don't have patience for most drivers....heehee

-I LOVE the idea of having 4-5 kids BUT my lack of patience in general tells me I should only have 3 max, hahaha.

-I may be a hoarder, just a tad. But not a crazy one that you would see in the shows, oh my not that bad at all. But I do have a hard time saying goodbye to pictures, papers and the boys things. Hello we will likely 95% have another boy afterall... :-)

-I LOVE and will never get tired of watching FRIENDS, King of Queens, and occasionally Full House

-I LOVE LOVE LOVE to take pictures and wish I knew more about how to take better pictures and how to edit them, in other life I think.

-I HATE to read, I am a skimmer and picture reader. If someone hands me a book or I see a blog thats ALL words, I skim it, ha. Sorry but I do.

-I am SHY, quiet and reserved to groups or settings where I don't know anyone. Once I get to know people, and it does take awhile I am a touch more out going and goofy perhaps at times.
:-)



Are you following my friend Laura's blog, she's doing a LadyBows giveaway.....go check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment