Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of Thanks

So I love November for helping us remember all of our blessings and the things and people in our lives that we should be thankful for. Of course I am thankful every month but November helps us remember and recognize these things.
What a better way to really think about and document these things I am thankful for than here.
Day 1......thankful for my beautiful and healthy boys! I am thankful that we were able to get pregnant with then and have a safe delivery with them. It wasn't easy for us to conceive and I know many people (friends and family members) going through the same struggles. That's why when people ask if we will "try" for that girl, I simply laugh and say "we will try for a third baby, yes!" Boy or girl my children are such blessings to our lives. Even on days like today where the seemed to fight over every toy and try my patience, they are my pride and joy. I am so very thankful to be their mom and have them as my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment