Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things that make me smile.....

So been super busy lately, but the good kinda of busy. I wanted to share some things that make me happy and smile......

1. My family
(this was our last and not best family picture, we will be taking our holiday pictures in November)

2. My church 
Pretty big but home to me. Down to earth, great people, groups, and powerful services. I have been enjoying MOPS there this year and our oldest has been enjoying kids choir every Wednesday.

3. Shopping for gifts for others

I usually try to buy homemade or from small businesses but I can' help myself when its a girl baby shower or birthday party to buy a sweet outfit and Crazy 8 is a favorite store I like to go to. Awesome prices and even better with a coupon and its 5 minutes from my house.

4. Target
I mean who doesn't love this store? Also 5 minutes from my house. I tend to go there about 2-4x a week because it's closer to us than the grocery store and well because it's just plain fun to walk around there and browse all the cute things there.

5. A good week night TV show
Just one of my FAV TV shows and I LOVE it. 


6. Pinterest 

Nothing better than wasting a good hour or two pinning great ideas, crafts, recipes and more. Follow me here

7. YouTube

Especially this sweet video of Katy Perry singing with a little girl with Autism. It is a tear jerker for sure. You must watch it here.

I would go on and on about more favorites and things that make me smile BUT the boys are fighting over trains and we have a birthday party to rush off to. :-) Gotta love kids and busy weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment