Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch

I have gone every year to the pumpkin patch since Aiden was born.
Looking back.....

 Our first trip to the pumpkin patch, Aiden my butterball was almost 5 months old and couldn't sit up yet, so we took his little bebe pod chair. He was a good baby for us and me and my husband had fun snapping pictures that Sunday am at a church pumpkin patch while the service was going on.

Then the next year Aiden was almost 1 and half and a very busy boy, who didn't like to sit still or give us smiles much.

The following year he was 2 and half and was funny about taking pictures. I was sure I wasn't going to get any good pictures of him but much to my surprise he did very good for me and had fun too. I took him alone this year, because I thought I could get better pictures of him.



Last year we ventured out to the same patch as the year before and this time I asked my friend Aydee to go with us to help me take pictures, Preston wasn't even 2 months old yet. (I like to go on the week day to avoid the weekend crowds)


And now this year with a 13 month old and an almost 4 year old it was a tad different, lol. I asked my friend Aydee to come with us again (her 2 boys are in high school and college, so she adores doing fun kid stuff with me and my boys). Aiden was SO excited to go see and pick out pumpkins. He is great about smiling when asked and helps with his baby brother. Preston on the other hand isn't walking yet, so he wanted to crawl or be walked (hold on to your finger) at the patch. We were the only ones there, thank goodness. We got 2 pretty good size pumpkins and 2 mini baby pumpkins.


HAHA, I love this picture...that's Aiden's "Cheeeeeeese" smile and Preston's fake/cheese ball smile.


 We stuck Preston in this wagon so we could take a picture of Aiden in the Scarecrow cut out.

Aiden was being lifted up here by Miz Aydee so I could take the picture :-) Love this kid.


 This is Prestons "why are you dancing around like a nut behind my mommy Miz Aydee" face. He was so not amused. LOL, I am sure the kids at the near by playground were, though.

 My picture with the boys, its about as good as it gets with my humid hair, Aiden's sweet smile and Preston's "really, are we done yet? Bc I am!!" face.

Happy boy, this is what he wanted to do. Walk.


We tried again, and nope, Preston is NOT having it.
Poor baby.



                                            Aiden LOVED all the pumpkins, so very much.

Walking again and taking it all in.



One last attempt......oh for the love, I give up!


The best pictures I thought. I am always happy as long as I get one good picture
of each boy and one good one of them together.


Happy Fall Ya'll.






No comments:

Post a Comment