Monday, August 20, 2012

The Weekend....

was a whirlwind of many things.

Saturday my husband worked, so off the boys went to their Nana's house while I went to help my friend Laura with the Project Hope Donation Drive. It was fun. hot, good to catch up and laugh with friends and I was able to get the boys a few outfits at Green Baby Resale for VERY cheap.
There is Laura, cute as always, in front of Green Baby Resale. We were able to get enough money to buy more craft boxes, and a bunch of lovies and frames were dropped off too. i would say it was a definite success. 
Rushed home to pick up the baby from my mom as Aiden always wants to sleep over at my mom's most weekends. And the plan WAS to nap but as I dozed off, I had a Ladybows shopper stop by. Which is always ok in my book. Shortly after it was already 6 and time to get ready to go. 
I went to a friends house for a catalog party and oh the laughs that were had there were too much to handle. I was able to have a girls night and then was able to catch up with some very old middle school friends. I stomach and cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. Time slipped away and I didn't home till 230 am. I am way to old for that and paid for that on Sunday.
That is Jenn I have known her for 20 years. She hosted the super small catalog party at her house and then we went out for food and laughs with some other "old" friends as well.

Sunday was going to be work on Ladybows and church, and grocery shopping day. But I was sleep deprived and lets just say, we barely made it to 1:00pm service and very little Ladybows worked got accomplished. Grocery shopping on a Sunday is NEVER a good idea and we barely made it out of there alive. LOL
Glad and thankful for this handsome little chunkster. He was so good while he shopped in the madness of the grocery store and always brings a smile to my face no matter what mood I'm in. 
Hope you all had a relaxing and eventful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment