Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Backkkkkkkk

I think.

Geez it's been so long and I don't even know where to begin. Life's been crazy good and I can't believe it's already 2013! I have SO many plans, thoughts, and dreams for this year. From things and places I want to do with the family to how I want to be as a person.
The holidays were great, my kids were spoiled blessed beyond belief and we had a blast making memories and starting new traditions. If you follow me on pinterest then you saw some of our Elf on the shelf happenings and Aiden sure did LOVE them.
It was great to take a break from the biz and not feel pressured to post new items or work on getting items out (I am not a fan of going to the post office, bleh).

I tired to decide if I should try and keep going with this blog. I know I will never be a super blogger like some of the awesome blogs I LOVE to read, like my sweet friend Laura's or this blog I adore and I am okay with that. I want this to be a way to share, document and possible even connect.

So here goes nothing lets see where 2013 leads us. I am so excited.

Here are a few fun pictures from the end of 2012.









No comments:

Post a Comment