Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pumpkins, costumes and fall oh my

So a "cool" front came in yesterday! For us Texans that means 70's and low 80's hey we will take it.
I changed my door mat to my fall one and changed my door wreath to my pumpkin one. We went to the target dollar section this week and got some pumpkin and other fallish decor to spruce up the house. I changed my scentsy bars to vanilla cinnamon or something to that nature and it smells divine.
Aiden was looking through a costume magazine the other day and said "oh I want to be spiderman! no an angry bird....no woody!" So he is still undecided but those are the "cutesy" costumes I am use to :(

My big 4 yr old boy is growing up. NOOOOO.

Let's look back at past Halloween costumes, shall we...
Aiden as a monkey for his first Halloween was fitting because we called and still do call him monkey. He was 5 months old and sick with an ear infection for this Halloween.

His second Halloween he was Nemo and SO cute too. He did a great job for an almost 1 and half year old trick or treating. 

For his 3rd Halloween he was Mickey Mouse and oh so cute again. He had problems with his eyes this year though. That October his eye turned in and he ended up having surgery to correct it, 5 months after this photo was taken.

His 4th Halloween a Tigger and Pooh costume ad Preston joined us this year and they got all the compliments and stares of course :-)

Soooooo, what will the costumes be this year????

EEK my sweet little Preston may be a cow. (If it's not to hot) This costume was given to us this summer by a friend whose little boy never got to wear it. It fits perfect and we are hoping he will be walking by Oct 31st! So ideally I'd like Aiden to be a horse or a farmer. But we will see.

What will your little ones be dressed up a this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment