Thursday, September 6, 2012

My ONE year old.....


I can't even believe one year has gone by. It feels like yesterday I was huge as a house waddling to the hospital to have my 2nd c-section. I had no clue I was going to be having a 9 lb 1 oz baby, even my doctor was shocked.
We left the house at 930 am Sept 6th 2011 to drop off Aiden at my mom's office which is like 2 minutes from the hospital.
And I took my special treat of cake pops to pass out to the nurses, doctors and special visitors that came to see us. Did I make these? HA, no my sweet friend Monica did and you need to order some because they taste just as good as they look, check out her page.

Even though is was my second c-section I was still nervous and hate needles. The only time I have ever been in a hospital was for both of the boys c-sections.

But I had to do what I had to do to see my precious baby boy.
And boy oh boy were we all shocked to see he was 9 lbs 1 oz! My due date was 9/11 and he was born on 9/6, can you imagine !!! My first son was 6.10.

Aiden wasn't to sure what to think. After all what does a just turned 3 yr old know about babies and brothers. But it didn't take to long and he fell in love with him as we all did!!
Our new family of 4. Took me awhile to adjust to the demands of 2 kids and leaving the house with 2 but know it's like an instinct. 
Taking his monthly picture was something I didn't do with Aiden (wish I had though) and it was so much fun to do.










1 yr old today and wow how the year flew by. He still isn't walking but we are hoping it will be close so he can try to keep up with his brother :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment