Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What it's all about

So I did it. I came up with a blog name and page name, I may not be 100% happy with it, but I'm hoping it will grow on me.

Why did I want a blog? To get all my random thoughts out and I am pretty sure the facebook world doesn't want to hear nor do I want to say it on there.
Who will read this? Well um I doubt anyone really, but it's not for anyone in particular it's for me, an outlet if you will.
My goal. To post at least 2-4x a week (ha) and document and post pictures of my life and family.
Blog World. So apparently there's a "blog" world. I doubt that's what I'm looking for or even know how to get there, I would just like to know how to set my page up the way I want it, lol.
About me. That will be a later time on another day. Because my 11 month old is napping and I have about a million in one things I want, no need to do. So I better get to doing.
One last note. I am SO not a writter and there may even be misspelled words, despite the ABCcheck button. It's just how I roll. I don't need an English teacher to correct my posts, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment