Thursday, August 30, 2012

One of them days

Well today definitely has had it's highs and lows.
I am writing this from my phone and surprised I haven't passed out yet from pure exhaustion.
Woke up late (as always) and rushed myself and the boys to eat and get last minute stuff done and packed. Had to get an order finished up to get mailed out. Which led me to the post office and what was suppose to be a 5 minute drop off turned into a 20 minute wait in line drop off with a heavy 24 lb baby in my arms and a curious 4 yr old.
We made it through and off we went to pick up my aunt downtown. Ugh I don't do downtown San Antonio. From there we took the 20 minute drive to sea world. To sum that up it was 103 degrees, lots of walking and lots of animal viewings. It was fun because the boys were so very good. The baby didn't nap there and Aiden listened pretty well (no tantrums, rare!)

The fun part of today came when I ran out of gas on the highway, while driving home at 5:30 (yes rush hour) almost 40 minutes later my knight in shining armor came to our rescue!
Grateful for a day with my children and a husband that will do anything for us and be there for us whenever we need him.
I.am.so.very.tired!
This was Preston very into the beluga whale show.

Both boys at the Shamu show, last show of the day and Preston was once again very good and was taking it all in.

Aiden got to ride 2 rides, this carousel and the kid shamu roller coaster.


On the way out of the park we ran into the dry version of Shamu! Preston was like what is that! Not my best picture as I was so hot and icky and Aiden refused to take a picture, yup end of the day.


Aiden talking to the dolphins.

Me and my sweet boys !!!! So worth being hot for these sweet faces to have fun :-)



Yup my view from the side of the highway!
While waiting you have a lot of time on your hands!

My hunny filling up the car, which wasn't very easy with all the cars zooming by him.




A long day and only a 20 minute nap in the car, and a LATE dinner, he is still smiles during his 830 pm bath. I love this baby boy more than he will ever know !

No comments:

Post a Comment